English, Portuguese (European)
Monday – Thursday from 9 AM to 5 PM (except public holidays)
Cátia Cassiano was born in Lisbon, Portugal and is living in Sydney since 2006, Cátia is the Founder of this Team.
Perfectionist and passionate about everything she does, she’s always searching for ways to improve, so she keeps investing in her professional development, by doing courses and workshops that will help her improve her skills. She also loves to share that knowledge with others, so they have the same opportunities.
She loves writing, politics, history, music and sports. She likes a good discussion where different points of view can be presented.
Started her professional career in 2010 when she completed her Diploma in Translation from the Chartered Institute of Linguists. Before that, she did some voluntary work for a travel agency as training. Since then she has worked with several corporate and private clients, including Air Timor SA, iTech Labs, a company in the casino games industry, law firms, travel agencies and translation agencies.
- Chartered Institute of Linguists – Webinar “Let’s be Clear – Terminology Management for Translators – Nov 2018
- Udemy – Course on How to Make a WordPress Website – Elementor – May 2018
- AUSIT – Webinar – Social Media & the Freelancer – Friend, Foe, Both – Jul 2018
- AUSIT – Webinar – Meaning Based Translating and Interpreting – Apr 2018
- AUSIT – Webinar – Accuracy of Interpreting and Translating – Mar 2018
- Tradulínguas – Legal Translation Course – Contracts II – Apr 2016
- Tradulínguas – Legal Translation Course – Contracts I – Nov 2015
- Chartered Institute of Linguists – Diploma in Translation – Jul 2009
- British Council – Translation Course – Jul 2006
- Ediclube – BBC Advanced English Course – 2003 / 2004
- Tecla Formação Profissional – Microsoft Windows Course – 1997/1998
- Certified Translation *
- Aviation/Tourism & Travel
- Casino Games